Since our inception in 1982, TLC is one of the few post-acute brain injury rehabilitation facilities to maintain its sole specialty in providing brain injury rehabilitation and treatment
Why Choose TLC?
- Nationally recognized pioneer in the field of post-acute brain injury treatment and rehabilitation since 1982
- Not-for-profit status allows us to be less focused on profits and more focused on patient care and staff qualifications
- Full array of treatment modalities including a full-time physician and comprehensive nursing care.
- Patients receive a minimum of 6 hours of therapy each day from licensed/certified therapists
- This intensity of care means patients return home as quickly as possible with better outcomes.
- Innovative, clinically integrated research in post-acute brain injury treatment and rehabilitation
- Accredited by the Commission for the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Bilingual therapists provide services to Spanish speaking patients and families