Professional seminars help expand professional knowledge about brain injury rehabilitation and offer CEU credit for rehabilitation professionals. Contact us to request a CEU seminar, or a CEU video presentation at your location: 1-800-852-4769 ext. 459 or email@example.com. The following continuing education topics are currently available**
- Post-Acute Brain Injury: Evaluating the Options for Achieving Functional Outcomes along the Continuum of Care, presented by Cindi Wolfe, MS
- Neuropsychological Strategies in Brain Injury Rehabilitation, presented by Dennis Zgaljardic, PhD, ABPP or Cindi Wolfe, MS
- Fatigue and TBI , presented by Dennis Zgaljardic, Ph.D
- Caregiver Burden & Traumatic Brain Injury, presented by Dennis Zgaljardic, PhD, ABPP **
- Post-Acute Psychiatric Disease and Traumatic Brain Injury, presented by Deniis Zgalijardic, Ph.D
- Mild TBI: The Silent Epidemic, presented by Dennis Zgaljardic, PhD, ABPP
Continuing Education topics are approved for: R.N., C.R.C., C.C.M., C.D.M.S., Social Workers and L.P.C. * Also approved for TDI.
P.T. and O.T. credits available upon Continuing Education certificate submission to respective accreditation boards.
** Available in DVD format for singular presentations presented by our Account Representatives.